At Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant Church, we believe that an important part of discipleship is being good stewards who intentionally give our time, talent, treasure and touch back to God, the gracious Giver of all good things. One element of good stewardship that is an important part of our worship Sunday morning is giving a portion of our financial treasures back to God. While the physical act of giving during our time of offering is important, we recognize that there are other ways people may find it easier to support the work of our church, and we therefore now offer the option of online giving.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
This option for online giving provides an easy and secure opportunity to give a one-time financial donation or recurring gift toward the ministry of the church. This service is provided by the Evangelical Covenant Church denomination and charges a small percentage of the gift toward administrating the online process (1.50% + $0.35 transaction fee for VISA-MasterCard-Discover and 0.00% + $0.45 transaction fee for e-check/ACH). The entire gift is still tax-deductible for the giver’s tax purposes. Through this online giving system, you may:
- Give a one-time gift
- Set up recurring giving schedule
- Track your donations
- Give to a particular fund or account using the “Please indicate any special notes about your gift here” field
Or use Zelle (QuickPay)
Send To: Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant
Thank you in advance for you stewardship and for participating in the ministry of Ravenswood Evangelical Covenant Church.